Evolve Business Advisory is a ‘hands-on’ business advisory firm. Unlike traditional consulting companies, our primary goal is to work with clients, side by side, to help them achieve their goals.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing team, so if you live and breathe digital marketing and have a gift for writing copy that converts, we want to talk to you! On a day to day basis, you would be working closely with our marketing team, to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our company and our partner companies.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, and the ability to launch campaigns on time and on budget. This is a great opportunity to work within a team that encourages your creative input with excellent potential for growth.
• Working in conjunction with our Head of Marketing, plan and execute all aspects of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Develop and execute click funnel strategies for lead generation
• Develop and maintain a procedure for regular reporting
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
• Identify insights and trends, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
• Create A/B and multivariate testing to continually improve campaign results
• Work with copywriters and designers to optimize campaigns
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages that optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• 5+ years proven working experience in a digital marketing role, agency preferred
• Responsible for developing solutions and strategies to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data
• Adept at spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumer’s lives, as well as familiarity with audience identification, segmentation and targeting in digital marketing strategies
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Experience with retargeting and remarketing campaigns in different mediums like LinkedIn, Google and Facebook
• Strong copy writing skills with ability to create ad copy that converts
• Proven experience in personally creating and implementing an all-encompassing digital marketing strategy from online lead generation through to analytics
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Experience working with ad serving tools
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently or within a team as required
• Extended health care
• Dental care
• Vision care
Job Type: Full-time
*This position will be based out of our Oakville office.
Please note this is a technical role, so only apply if you meet the requirements
We’re always looking for talented professionals to join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We’d like to thank all applicants for their interest; please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLY NOW. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Marketing Strategist.